Initially Yours & Company
home | bookmark us! Initially  Yours and Company shopping bag | checkout

Thursday, May 12, 2011

New Look for Garden of Beaden




Garden of Beaden is branching out! I have to admit that I am hoarding the resin flowers! I have ordered more along with filigree findings so you too can do these designs. I will post pictures when they arrive. :) We actually have a week off from our second job, so the bead girls are going bead shopping!! I will picture our loot when we arrive home.

Happy Beading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

gift registry        customer service        order tracking        about us        customer raves        faqs        contact us
Initially Yours & Company
Copyright © 2008-2009 Initially Yours & Company. All Rights Reserved.
www.initiallyyoursandcompany.com · info@initiallyyoursandcompany.com
Web Design: Simply Creative